Monday, August 24, 2009

Trindles and other stuff


Well, I am back from Michigan and I missed all my furry family (including hubby Mr. M) I actually drove from Battle Creek MI to Atlanta GA in one day. It was about 13 hours on the road with short pit stops for coffee ( I break for STARBUCKS) and food (woman can not survive on Twinkies alone....). So now I am back home and dyeing for the next show.


Evil Eve B will come with me to Wisconsin Sheep and Wool on Sept 11,12 and 13. I am really putting the miles on Kermit, but he doesn't seem to mind. I think it is actually cool to go so many new places. I am happy that Eve can (wo )man the booth while I take a peek as what other people have. In additon to my own fibers I will also be taking Jeremy A's awesome trindles (like a drop spinndle but his own design with 3 arms). I have a few in my own collection that I just could not let get away. Check them out.....One is a cute "june bug" with little green lady bugs on it and the other was a custom job (yes he does that) with oriental dragon dog heads. They almost "grrrrrr" at me when I spin with them. Sweet. He is on Etsy under "trindleman" but I have a wonderful assortment of them so I hope people really come to see me :>) gale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want to ourchase one of these trindleman drop spindles.If you get this comment, please e-mail me at

catseye03@aol.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.