Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am SOAR-ing

Hey all, well it has been a month of Sundays since I last posted but I aM SOAR-ing right now at the Pocono Manor here in Pennsylvania. SOAR is this killer week long event filled with great classes and people who are just as crazy about fiber as I am! Interweave Press puts it together and they did a wonderful job this year. I am taking a nuno felting class with Sharon Costello until wend and then vending in the market for the rest of the week. Just looking out my room window right now at the great autumn colors against the hill. ......sigh......Fall is such a super time of year.
I have a few pictures of the proceedings but they aren't really great ones so I'll skip them. However, this is well worth the 13 hour drive from Atlanta. My next big show is at SAFF www.saffsite.org and I am really hoping to see ya there! gale

1 comment:

Tonni said...

Lucky you! One of our guild members (Elizabeth) will be there for the retreat. Maybe one of these years i'll make it to SOAR! Hope you enjoy your classes and have a great selling weekend! Just make sure you have more in time for SAFF :)